Sunday, October 26

Sundays

bump crash! smash



precious

Sometimes I wish we had never put so many gardens in around our house.Sundays seem to get taken up with yard work.Today we planted some new azalea's where we cut the tree down a few weeks ago.It does look nice but there is never ending weeding to do out there and we are forever trimming.




I still got a layout done today though. I did a layout with the gorgeous urban prairie papers I love basic grey papers. This one is for a scraplift of Janines gorgous layout of Rach at TBSS.






I finished the bump crash smash layout a couple of days ago but didn't get a chance to post it.I used basic grey offbeat love the patterns in those papers perfect for layouts with boys and girls in them.I love these photos of Chloe and Jordan. Jordan is finally starting to understand that Chloe has something wrong with her and has become quite protective of her and spends a lot of time helping her out.The look of pure joy on her face in these photos she was so scared to go on this ride and I am so glad she is finally trying new and different things.She loved it and wanted to keep lining up for another ride.Nearly time for the carnival again only about another 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment