Tuesday, August 10

Relay at my 2 angels


Sorry about the shocking pictures had to scan them as we have had horrible weather here today has been raining since last night.This is my layout for the relay over at my 2 angels.
I had to include cupcakes on my layout so I made a giant cupcake out of Pink paislee pop fashion papers (available at my 2 angels) and cardstock.The cupcake opens up and there is another photo underneath.The handmade flower on top is covered in german glass glitter The smaller cupcakes are stamped, cut out and layered and decorated with stickles, velvet ric rac and liquid pearls (available at my 2 angels)
The title is done using pink paislee sticker alphas covered in stickles and american crafts thickers that I have outlined to make them stand out. The cherries have been stamped and coloured in glaze pens and xmas red stickles

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic entry in the challenge, thanks so much for joining in with us at my2angels. I just love the idea of your cupcake opening up to reveal a photo and your title is clever I thought it was thickers or something ... brilliant way to highlight the letters.
    Love it to bits
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete